Please, keep the following rules for your own
and your community’s safety:
- Verification of 3 vaccinations is mandatory unless the last vaccination was received within 4 months. The date of the third vaccination cannot be later than 9 January, 2022 .
- A valid „COVID-19 Certificate” (proven by the plastic COVID-19 card (immunity certificate), a Hungarian Vaccination Certificate, EU Vaccination Certificate, official COVID apps or other official documents) must be shown upon registration. Please, arrive sufficiently early for the verification!
- Refrain from attendance in case having any symptom of upper respiratory infection or COVID-19 disease.
- Wearing an FFP2 face mask is mandatory on the site of the Conference except for places designated for lunch and coffee break. Please minimize the time spent within these areas. As an alternative, leave the building during the breaks and take the pre-packed snacks or lunch bag with you.
- Please keep social distancing as much as possible, especially during coffee breaks.
In addition, we encourage all participants to perform self-COVID antigen or PCR tests prior to the Conference for the safety of the community.
Despite all these regulations, we cannot guarantee full safety from infection. Therefore, we would like to emphasize that participation in the conference is voluntary and is up to your responsibility.
Should governmental or university regulations change, the Conference’s pandemic restrictions will comply them.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I arrive at the Meeting?
Checking vaccination certificates takes about 15 extra minutes. Arrive 8:00-9:30 for registration and cloakroom.
I forgot my COVID-19 vaccination certificate at home. Is there any way to check my vaccination coverage on the spot?
No. The conference organizers do not provide this service. If you do not have a valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate, you will not be able to attend the conference.
I have negative COVID-19 PCR test, but I have not been vaccinated. Can I attend the conference?
No. Only COVID-19 vaccinated people can attend the conference.
What happens if I am sick?
If you are unwell and displaying any COVID-19 symptoms we kindly ask you to stay at home and follow the advices of National Public Health Center.
Do I have to wear a face mask during the event?
Entering and staying in the Conference building is permitted only in a FFP2 (KN95, N95) mask covering both the nose and the mouth. Exceptions are places designated for eating and drinking, where it is allowed to take off the FFP2 mask during consuming food or drink. Please, bring your own FFP2 (KN95, N95) mask with you!
I only have a surgical or tissue face mask, can I attend the conference?
No. You can only attend the conference wearing a FFP2 (KN95, N95) face mask.
Do I need to keep social distancing?
Please keep social distancing as much as possible, especially during coffee breaks.
Are there hand sanitizers available at the Conference venue?
Yes, you can find hand sanitizers next to the elevators and near to Coffee break areas.