You can upload your abstract(s) via the Abstract Submission System after registration.
Deadline for abstract submission is extended: 8th December 2021
The list of posters will be finalized on 6 January, no further changes will be possible.
The conference booklet will be available on the registration desk.
You can download the abstract collection from this website before the opening of the conference.
Formal requirements for the abstract submission:
- The abstract should be in English.
- Title length: max 300 characters, including spaces.
- Maximum number of authors is 15.
- Abstract body text: max 2500 characters, including spaces.
- Acknowledgement: max 500 characters, including spaces.
- Special characters can be used via cut&paste from MS Word compatible word processors